What is the best birthday cake
If I claim that this Raffaello cake is simple (and not only easydelicious), then you can believe me. After all, I am not one of those people who like to bake or decorate cakes a lot. Of course, it is all the more important to me that my Raffaello cake recipe is sure to succeed.
Like many others, the first thing that comes to mind when I think of Raffaello is the TV commercial. I have no idea whether the spot with the woman in the white dress still exists. The Raffaello cake in any case, like mole cakes or fancy cakes, it has been one of the absolute cake classics for what feels like decades. There are numerous variants of Raffaello cake, all of which are more or less different from one another. Why did I create my own and not use one of the tried and tested? Oh well. On the one hand, two recipes from well-known websites that appear at the front on Google have really failed me. (Ok, while reading through these Raffaello cake recipes I should have guessed that they would be nothing.)
A recipe for Raffaello cake that works
In addition, my Raffaello cake should be without gelatine, as I have been asked several times about a vegetarian alternative for my lemon cake without baking. (The oreo cake or panna cotta are also great recipes without gelatine). And I didn't want white chocolate in the cream. Voilá, here it is, my light Raffeollo cake:
After the coconut batter bases I baked were a maximum of 2 cm high, rather tough instead of fluffy, and thus could never have been cut through 1-2 times, I simply switched to my tried and tested basic biscuit recipe. Note: Your own recipes are always the best 😉!
If you have little time, you can also buy ready-made cake bases and thus make a quick Raffaello cake without baking. Since the confectionery packaging is white and red and is currently berry time, I have chosen one Raffaello raspberry cake decided, which could be made even more fruity with a little raspberry jam between layers.
And you need a cake pallet if ... the little son hits Mommy's carefully decorated cream cake with the flat of his hand licherweise ... Fortunately, a decent cake pallet (recommendable purchase!) Made up for the greatest optical damage. Have fun baking and feasting on the Raffaello cake!
You can find this and all other recipes in our APP
Note: I published this post for the first time in 2016 and last updated in 2021.
For the sponge cake
For the filling
- 8 pieces Raffaello
- 300 grams of cream
- 2packets of cream stiffener
- 1 packet vanilla sugar
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
For cover and decoration
- 50 grams coconut flakes
- 300 grams of cream
- 1 packet of cream stiffener
- 1 packet vanilla sugar
- 10 pieces Raffaellogrobe indication
- 10 pieces raspberries rough indication
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees top and bottom heat. Cover or grease the bottom of the springform pan with baking paper.
- Separate the eggs and beat the egg whites with the salt until stiff. Gradually pour in about half of the sugar. Beat the egg yolks with the remaining sugar until creamy. Pour the mixture onto the egg whites and carefully fold in (do not stir vigorously!)
- Sieve the flour mixed with the baking powder onto the custard and fold in carefully. Pour the batter into the mold, bake the biscuit for about 25 minutes until golden and allow to cool.
- Halve the cooled biscuit horizontally with a large sharp knife or string. Place a cake crust on a cake plate.
- Chop the Raffaello for the filling. Whip the cream with the cream stiffener and vanilla sugar until stiff, fold in the raffaello pieces. Spread the cream evenly on the cake base and smooth it out. Place the second sponge cake on top.
- For the coating, first briefly toast the desiccated coconut in a small pan without fat; be careful not to turn them too brown. Beat the cream with the cream stabilizer and vanilla sugar until stiff. Brush the cake all around with the cream.
- Sprinkle the cake and its sides with desiccated coconut. Chill for approx. 3 hours or overnight. Decorate with raffaello and raspberries alternately before serving.
Note: This article contains affiliate links (what does that mean?).
- What could I contribute to our school?
- What makes a personal blog popular
- Why is the geometric distribution important
- Why is SPSS better than Excel
- What are the international airports in Slovenia
- What if the federal minimum wage falls?
- How far can the sharing economy go?
- How was old music produced and recorded
- What are factory workers
- When did you start speaking in public?
- What are the sources of water treatment
- How to charge a refrigerator refrigerant
- What is a boho style jewelry
- What are Australian revenue streams
- What is good teacher training
- What are the psychological benefits of prayer
- To what extent does Schopenhauer influence Nietzsche
- What are some toys for a turtle
- Is TikTok safe for children
- Are amphibians monocondylic
- What makes Quora ban people on Quora?
- How do I start imagining pictures
- Is social selling effective on LinkedIn
- Why doesn't affiliate marketing work
- What is import export documentation
- Can Bitcoin and crypto currencies make someone rich?
- How much is 1 million pennies
- Are couples happy in Indian arranged marriages?
- Eats Caesar salad healthy
- Which is the best way to make money
- Long shorts are just pants
- Is there a psychological test for loyalty
- Who was the worst writer in history
- What is my EIN number