What is strange for a strange person
Study: Strange People and Their Peculiarities!
Your new crush may even be a "creep" - but you are not yet 100 percent sure. A new study - called "On the Nature of Creepiness" - has determined which traits people consider bizarre in others. For the study, more than 1,300 test subjects were asked online about the characteristics they rate as strange. To cut a long story short: Here are the exciting results of the Strange People study.
Men have already lost ...
Basically, men are more likely to get a reputation for being weird. Anyone who also behaves in an unusual way is also perceived as strange - after all, people do not correspond to the “desired” norm. Women also find sexual threats weird - not particularly surprising. But those who just do the wrong job have also gambled away with the others. And which professions do we find the most bizarre? The top 4 include clowns, taxidermists, sex shop owners, and undertakers.
But now back to your crush. How do you find out now whether he or she is perhaps not entirely kosher? The following behaviors or gestures can serve as guidelines: According to the results of the study, people who are extremely thin or older are considered strange (which we find strange in itself). Most of us also want to avoid people who do not look others in the eye or who observe them first before entering a conversation. If you also ask private questions or direct your chat in the sexual direction, even though you don't even know each other, you will quickly shoot yourself out of the way. Anyone who asks you to be allowed to take a photo of you will certainly not go down very well with you either. If our counterpart reveals too much or too few emotions, we would also prefer to withdraw. But we make it easy for you: If you already have a queasy feeling about someone, it will simply not suit your character. Point.
- What kind of fruit is strawberry
- How many UN troops are in America
- Why does my tortoise bite its shell
- Why is masturbation not considered a homosexual act?
- Money buys time
- Why did mammals evolve before birds
- How is population growth affecting the economy?
- What challenges are there only for tall people
- Are there any beneficial aspects to piracy
- What do Americans think of Canadians?
- What is a brass hammer made for?
- The market for nutritional supplements has reached its peak
- Why do i think i'm gay
- How do I understand permutations and combinations
- How many votes does Maine have
- How does glaucoma develop 1
- Should I learn SQL instead of Python
- Why is food being processed
- What is the price of whey protein
- Can smokers be healthy?
- How do I get more partners
- How did a vegan ruin your day
- What is the factorial of sqrt 1
- How long do homemade cookies stay fresh