What is a shock activated fire extinguisher
Handling a fire extinguisher
Attack fire in the direction of the wind, always go with the wind, spraying into the embers from below, not into the flame, keeping enough distance so that the powder cloud can envelop the entire fire. It is essential to delete intermittently. The extinguishing agent supply of a 6 kg extinguisher is used up in 4 - 5 seconds of continuous operation.
Extinguish wildfires from the front and below, not from behind or above, always extinguish the burning material, not the flames.
In the case of drip and flowing brew, extinguish from above (exit point) downwards.
Use several fire extinguishers at the same time, not one after the other.
Watch out for flare-ups, do not leave the area of fire, wait for the fire brigade and observe.
Never put away used and activated fire extinguishers, but have them refilled immediately. Have the fire extinguisher checked for functionality every 2 years.
- How do I download Steam
- Why do some people hate soldiers
- Above all, it is grammatically correct
- Can I marry a Chinese man
- How do we improve health care
- How often do dolphins kill people
- Thais hate Vietnam
- Why are conservatives so obsessed with AOC
- Why do people continue to support the GOP
- How do I use WordPress Smush
- If 1 is infinitely equal to 0
- What is the average salary of a mathematician
- How many windows should a bedroom have?
- Dark matter is only left over time
- What is Instagram Marketing
- What are the advantages of e-commerce
- How did you learn Malay
- How do I do more email marketing
- What questions can I ask an interviewer?
- How was your MICA interview experience
- Stopping masturbation increases penis size
- What should I know about HYIP sites
- What is a simple example of a sales letter
- How do you replace a garbage disposal