What foods do not increase your weight
Diet for underweight
The goal of nutritional therapy is long-term weight gain - by consuming 2,500 to 3,000 calories per day. This is achieved primarily through a wholesome diet with a higher calorie density - less through an increased amount of food.
How To Get More Nutrients:
- A balanced mixed diet in the style of Mediterranean cuisine is generally easy to digest and invigorating: with lots of good oils (virgin organic olive oil, walnut oil, rapeseed oil), fish and vegetables, plus nuts rich in vital substances and a few but high-quality carbohydrates.
- Eat six to seven small meals a day. After 6 p.m., only eat small amounts and, if in doubt, not eat raw vegetables so as not to burden your digestion and to be able to sleep well.
- Millet, quinoa or buckwheat in muesli, bread or as a side dish provide important minerals and protein.
- Eat little meat and sausage. So it's best to only have two to three small pieces of meat a week (a total of 500 grams), as light as possible, like poultry, not cured or preserved.
- But a lot of fish. It is also rich in healthy omega-3 fatty acids - especially salmon, mackerel, herring and tuna.
- Vegetable soups, made from broccoli or tomatoes, for example, strengthen the immune system. Depending on the tolerance, like to season with cream or enrich with coconut oil / coconut fat. Coconut oil also strengthens the immune system.
- Every now and then algae (for example in miso soup) also help to increase the immune system.
- High-quality linseed oil must be cold-pressed (with the exclusion of light and oxygen) - so that the anti-inflammatory omega-3 fatty acids are retained.
- Antioxidant foods support the metabolism in fighting free radicals: for example raspberries, broccoli, cocoa, pepper, turmeric, spices.
- Drink: preferably 1.5 to 2 liters - water, coffee, fennel, chamomile, dandelion tea, fruit juice (without sugar), vegetable juice.
Suggestions for meals
Breakfast: Cream quark / yogurt + fruit + nuts / almonds + linseed oil (if necessary, sweeten with agave or pear syrup)
Morning: 1 slice of bread + butter + cheese
Having lunch: Vegetables (legumes, cabbage) + potatoes / brown rice / whole grain noodles + meat (lamb, sheep, poultry) twice a week, otherwise more fish
Afternoon: Fruit (apple, pear, banana, blueberries), cake / fruit cake + cream
Dinner: Steamed vegetables or salad with good oils + 3 potatoes + 2–3 times a week fish (salmon, mackerel, herring, saithe)
Late meal: Cream yogurt with honey or a handful of walnuts, almonds, Brazil nuts
In between: Creamy fruit shake with blueberries + quark + walnut oil or a handful of Brazil nuts or a juice made from beetroot, celery, apple and carrots: rich in anti-inflammatory antioxidants
Recipes for underweight
Some people find it difficult to gain weight. Our dishes are rich in nutrients. You strengthen when you are underweight. more
Recognize and treat underweight
If the body goes to its reserves, it is often due to an underlying disease and the side effects of its treatment. "Eating more" alone usually does not help to gain weight. more
This topic in the program:
The Nutritional Docs | 01/12/2020 | 1:30 p.m.
- Which database do POS systems use
- How long should you fast
- What is laminate flooring
- What is the power of letting go
- How much should you tip the deliverers
- What is worse nationalism or patriotism Why
- Can Christians enter a mosque
- Is crypto trading profitable
- Is Tokyo an overrated city
- Income inequality is immoral
- Narcissists need love
- What is your biggest work-related mistake
- How do I stream audio on Twitter
- Should I learn SQL instead of Python
- How can a Christian believe in freedom
- How powerful is the world breaker Hulk
- What are the best Indian affiliate programs
- Why should you join a fitness center?
- How can Singapore's economy improve
- What is fortune telling
- How does Lazada make money
- Why did Trump's plan with Ukraine fail?
- How can I migrate from Turkey
- Why are there water fossils in Oklahoma