How do I stream audio on Twitter
With the streaming app Periscope, users can stream live video content from their smartphone. It is still unclear whether the app will be integrated into Twitter.
The US short message service Twitter has bought the start-up Periscope. The company has developed a live streaming app that allows users to stream videos in real time. Theverge.com reports that it is not known whether this service will be integrated into Twitter and how much Twitter paid for the app.
When it comes to video services, Twitter has been evolving for some time. Since the beginning of the year, users have been able to upload and share videos via the Twitter app.
The Meerkat app caused quite a stir recently. With the third-party app, users can start the live stream after logging in on Twitter and comment on the video in real time. In retrospect, however, the video is no longer available.
Recently there were rumors about a new design for Twitter. Allegedly, the microblogging service is planning a radical overhaul of its site. An algorithm should also sort the tweets according to relevance.
Twitter and its purchases
- What color goes best with an orange dress
- Should you tip your hairdresser
- What are some toys for a turtle
- Did the Euro Italy fail
- What is a click funnel
- What are some big data best practices
- Can life be understood
- How much is Boeing worth
- Which is the original football or soccer
- The SATs get harder
- What should teenagers not do
- What are the active ingredients in OxiClean
- Are photons considered as matter
- In which dimension does information exist
- What is the point of existence
- Singapore's bilingual policy is a mistake
- Where does space begin
- Why is the value of money falling?
- How useful is creativity
- How long can light travel in space?
- Why is Quora moderation so ridiculously overzealous
- Where can I promote my dropshipping site
- How does a jellyfish sting feel?
- Are auto mechanics underpaid