What are some beginner apps to develop
Learn to program an app for beginners
With this online course you will be guided through the typical process of app development and you will learn step by step to program your own app with Ionic in connection with StencilJS.
You will test and improve the app and prepare it to be offered at the end in the official AppStore (iOS) and Google PlayStore (Android).
The app development course consists of 5 parts (more on this above in the "Course schedule" tab):
1) 👶🏼 Introduction | 15%
In this module you will learn the most important basics of programming apps. You will be introduced to the various app types and typical mobile app development tools that we will also use in the course.
2) 💻 Project setup | 10%
Here you set up your computer to program the app and install the necessary programs - all for free.
3) 📱 StencilJS | 30%
4) 📲 Ionic Framework | 30%
Development only really starts in the fourth module. So-called user interfaces are used to operate the app and add functions. One of the best-known and easiest user interfaces is the Ionic Framework.
In this module you will get to know the basic functions of Ionic so that you can later flexibly program your own apps and add functionality.
5) 🤳🏼Native interface and create your own app | 15%
In the last step you have to link the app programmed on the computer with your smartphone and its operating system (iOS or Android). This module simply shows you how it's done.
If you have any questions, you can ask them at any time using the feedback field, which is located in the lower left of the app developer course.
- What are some examples of bravery
- What do you think of the Diabetes Killer Program?
- What is the best business strategy
- Difference between voltage regulation and voltage regulator
- What are some of your favorite hobbies
- The market for nutritional supplements has reached its peak
- What exactly do interns at the European Commission do
- Is overdose with beta blockers painful
- Who are the most talentless YouTubers
- What are some alternative theories of gravity
- What is the importance of online business
- Are the Germans nice
- How many kg is 1 ton
- What are the weaknesses of men in a relationship
- How many foreigners live in Ethiopia
- What are examples of religious freedom
- Incest is common
- What are the dimensions of a lot
- What are the cube roots of 27
- Why do you smoke cigarettes
- Smart people often question their sanity
- Why is there light
- What did you do right today?
- What is fat embarrassing