How could one play conversations between people?
56 questions to get into conversation with other people quickly
Let's face it: most people have a hard time making small talk. Who wants to talk about the weather at a boozy party? And even if the first hurdle has been overcome and you have finally managed to find a suitable start to the conversation, that is still no guarantee of a long and functioning conversation.
But if that's exactly what you want, check out Darrah Brustein's top 56 questions she recommends to start a conversation and get to know someone. Brustein is an expert in networking and relationships, and her job includes working with company CEOs, whom she teaches how to socialize.
Brustein is also an entrepreneur herself - she made the contacts that made her successful. In the business magazine "Forbes" she now reveals how you can regularly win over people for yourself. To do this, you should stick to the following questions:
For a careful start
1. What travel plans do you have for the near future?
2. What brought you here?
3. How do you know XY?
4. How do you spend your free time?
5. What are you reading at the moment?
6. What was the first concert you ever went to?
7. Where do you really want to travel to?
8. What is your favorite book?
9. What is your favorite show from the 90s?
10. What is the best Halloween costume you've ever had?
11. What is your dream job?
12. What is your favorite word?
13. What was your first job?
14. Is something exciting going to happen for you in 2018?
15. What was the worst job you ever had?
16. Which emoji do you use most often?
17. If you could win an Olympic medal for any sport - realistic or not - what would it be?
18. If you could change your name, what would you call yourself?
19. Which film or TV show best describes your week?
20. What was your favorite subject at school?
21. Do you have any hidden talents?
22. If you had to eat the same thing with every meal from now on, what would it be?
23. What role would you like to play if you appear in a film?
If you already know the person a little better
24. If you had to spend an entire day in someone else's shoes, whose shoes would you choose and why?
25. Has anything your parents taught you changed your entire life?
26. What have you been thinking about recently?
27. What was the first job you wanted to take up as a child?
28. What was the last message you sent?
29. What is your favorite memory?
30. Do you have a quality about yourself that surprises other people?
31. Which teacher was most important to you?
32. When did you feel really happy doing something?
33. What advice would you give your 18-year-old self if you had the knowledge by now?
34. If you could suddenly become an expert in one area, which one would it be?
35. What does success mean to you?
36. What's the best advice you've ever been given?
37. Which is your place of wellbeing?
38. If you were allowed to invite three people of your choice to a dinner party - dead or alive - who would it be and why?
39. How could someone receive an award from you?
40. What gives you new strength and puts you in tension?
41. Which qualities are important to you in people you spend your time with?
42. What would you be famous for?
43. What is your dream day like?
44. If you didn't have to sleep any more, what would you do during this time?
45. What is your vice?
46. In which job would you be awful?
47. Which three adjectives would you use to describe yourself?
If you want to get to know someone intensely
48. What do you not care about?
49. Which dream do you want to fulfill in the near future?
50. What do you keep pushing before you, but never do it?
51. What did you have to give up in order to become as successful as you are now?
52. Has something ever happened to you that you still cannot explain to yourself?
53. Is there something about you that people keep misunderstanding? If yes, what?
54. For what are you particularly grateful today?
55. If you could repeat one situation in your life, what would it be?
56. What are you most afraid of?
- What was the yoke of Jesus talking about?
- Could I join a gang online?
- Why don't schools teach nutrition and diet
- Should the US have Medicare for everyone
- Why do jalapenos give me heartburn
- What does this symbol mean in the law
- Which organelles do red blood cells have
- Is sex a form of love?
- Can defeat Magneto Thanos
- Why should you enjoy life
- What can email marketing do?
- You can overcome the space-time continuum
- How does it feel to be torn apart
- How does WordPress make money 1
- Why do people continue to support the GOP
- Why are fat people more beautiful
- What are some of your favorite hobbies
- Is Shakespeare overrated
- Who likes healthy food
- Is there a platform with white lettering
- Who is smarter in the world
- What is a shock activated fire extinguisher
- Can God and suffering both exist?
- How bad is it to eat shit for dogs