Is it Safe to Swallow Pomegranate Seeds?
Sarcoid, also known as Boeck's disease, can cause inflammation with nodular tissue changes throughout the body. The lungs are most commonly affected. However, sarcoid can also affect the liver, eyes or even the heart and, in the latter case, trigger dangerous cardiac arrhythmias.
Pomegranate juice can therefore be part of the holistic accompanying therapy for sarcoid.
The results of another study suggest that pomegranate juice can also prevent diabetes. In the model, pomegranate juice was able to reduce insulin resistance, one of the risk factors for diabetes.
Pomegranate juice against cancer
In addition to sarcoid, pomegranate juice also combats other serious diseases, such as B. Cancer and Arthritis.
In the case of breast cancer, the pomegranate juice is even said to stop the formation of metastases. And due to its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant secondary plant substances, it helps with chronic inflammatory diseases of almost all kinds.
The secondary plant substances in the pomegranate are said to have an anti-cancer effect that is three times stronger than that of green tea.
You can read more about this here: Pomegranate against breast cancer
Pomegranate juice for sore muscles
Athletes can also use the pomegranate juice for themselves, as it seems to help against such mundane niggles as sore muscles.
After intensive training, the pomegranate juice ensures that muscles can regenerate more quickly.
A study had shown that sore muscles and feelings of weakness decreased more quickly after exceptionally intense training when the test subjects consumed pomegranate juice.
So if you want to combat one of the problems mentioned, then eat one or two pomegranates a day during the pomegranate season (October to December) or drink 330 ml pomegranate juice per day (divided into two servings).
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- Anthony Lynn et al., "Effects of pomegranate juice supplementation on pulse wave velocity and blood pressure in healthy young and middle-aged men and women," Plant Foods for Human Nutrition, September 2012, ("Effects of pomegranate juice supplementation on pulse rate and Blood pressure in healthy men and women of young and middle age ")
- Caroline Bell Stowe et al., "The effects of pomegranate juice consumption on blood pressure and cardiovascular health," Complementary Therapies in Clinical Practice, October 2010, ("The effects of pomegranate juice consumption on blood pressure and heart health")
- Jr. Casler et al., "The effect of pomegranate juice supplementation on strength and soreness after eccentric exercise," Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research / National Strength and Conditioning Association, July 2011, ("The effect of pomegranate juice supplementation on starch and Sore muscles after excessive training ")
- Dr. C Tsang et al., "Intake of polyphenol-rich pomegranate pure juice influences urinary glucocorticoids, blood pressure and homeostasis model assessment of insulin resistance in human volunteers.", Journal of Nutritional Science, 2012, ("The intake of polyphenol-rich pure pomegranate juice influences Urinary Glucocorticoids, Blood Pressure, and Homeostasis Model Rating of Insulin Resistance in Human Volunteers ")
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind that arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- Can an RFID scanner read the barcode?
- Are grapes poisonous to dogs
- Can a child inherit the laughter of their parents?
- 16 18 is a big age difference
- Would you rather manipulate or be manipulated
- Blockchain was invented for Bitcoin
- You can share your diet plan
- Shopify apps are free
- How important are your stabilizer muscles
- What helped you quit smoking?
- What is a Markov chain
- Are maps different in different countries?
- Technological growth is exponential
- Can we ever build immunity against cancer?
- Where should I visit in Azerbaijan
- Helps aspirin with a heart attack
- Everyone should be forced to learn math
- What are some examples of normal force
- What are the key qualifications in netball
- What is Green Hat SEO
- What does the paradox of education mean
- Why did President Trump target Lisa Page
- What are the best arguments against libertarianism
- Who is leading the B2C CRM market