How is Japan so developed
|Pepper is the world's first robot in human form that can recognize human emotions. (© SoftBank Robotics Corp.)|
Economically, Japan is one of the most developed nations in the world. Japanese brands like Toyota, Sony, Fujifilm and Panasonic are known all over the world.
EXPORTS AND IMPORTS
Manufacturing goods is one of Japan's strengths, but the country has few natural resources. Japanese companies therefore generally import raw materials and process them into end products, which are then sold or exported in the domestic market.
|Automated assembly line|
One of the most promising areas for future economic growth is robot technology, in which Japan holds a leading position in the world. Pepper, a humanoid robot developed by SoftBank, has an emotion detection function that detects human emotions by analyzing a person's facial expressions and tone of voice. You can communicate with this robot as if you were talking to your friends or family. In the near future, robots will be used in many areas and, as in science fiction films, will live together with humans.
|Terraced rice fields|
Japan's main agricultural product is rice, and most of this staple food for the Japanese grows in Japan. Because Japan has little arable land compared to its population, not enough wheat, soybeans, or other staple foods can be grown to meet the needs of everyone in the country. In fact, Japan has one of the lowest food self-sufficiency rates in any developed world. This means that a large part of the food has to be imported from abroad. However, Japan has rich marine resources. Fish is an important part of Japanese cuisine and the fishing industry in Japan is very active.
Japan's transport systems are highly developed; Roads and railroad lines cover practically the whole country, and there are also many airplane and ship connections.
The Shinkansen express train reaches top speeds of 250 to 300 kilometers per hour. With the Shinkansen you can easily and quickly reach all destinations in Japan. The Shinkansen is considered to be one of the safest high-speed transportation systems in the world. In 2012 a new model, the N700A, made its debut, it is equipped with an automatic control system and has a new type of brakes. In addition, successful test drives were carried out with the magnetic levitation train (Maglev) at speeds of over 600 kilometers per hour.
In addition to the Shinkansen, Japan has a rail network for passenger traffic with a length of over 30,000 kilometers. Many of the major cities in Japan have subway systems. The metro system of the capital Tokyo, with more than a dozen lines and hundreds of kilometers in length, is considered to be one of the best in the world and is constantly being expanded. Every day, millions of people use these rail modes of transport to get to work or school. Trains in Japan are known for their cleanliness and punctuality.
- Trust really is work in any relationship
- Desensitized Americans to gun violence
- How do the Chinese see the French?
- What is the best cryptocurrency exchange
- Why should you stop lifting heavy weights?
- What percentage is 41 kg of 287 kg
- Why does my tortoise bite its shell
- Do squats actually make you run faster
- Which country has the bloodiest history
- What does a dog do every day
- What is the use of EV vehicle
- Stalk girls
- What is the best epoxy floor coating
- Why are most of the lower class people negative
- How do I learn for knowledge
- What kind of students hate teachers
- How can you optimize solar modules
- Sirius was a good godfather
- What screams I'm new to California
- Sexually transmitted diseases can be transmitted through oral sex
- What are some toxic cleaning products
- Thieves make money by shoplifting
- Real estate is a good investment
- What is blogging 5
- Can a company do without social media?
- Has your parachute ever failed to open?
- Who offers the best cheap WordPress hosting
- Why do you hate Queen Elizabeth II
- Are you overweight or underweight
- What is an interpreter
- Chinese hate white people
- Can you make yourself anorexic?
- What are the applications of differential equations
- How long do guns and bullets last