What is AWS Autoscaling
AWS Auto Scaling
AWS Auto Scaling monitors your applications and automatically adjusts capacity for stable, predictable performance at the lowest possible cost. With AWS Auto Scaling, you can easily set up application scaling for multiple resources under different services in minutes. The service's simple, powerful user interface allows you to create scaling plans for resources such as Amazon EC2 instances and spot fleets, Amazon ECS tasks, Amazon DynamoDB tables and indexes, and Amazon Aurora replications. AWS Auto Scaling makes it easy to scale with recommendations so that you can either optimize performance, optimize costs, or strike a balance between the two. If you already use Amazon EC2 Auto Scaling to dynamically scale your Amazon EC2 instances, you can now combine that with AWS Auto Scaling to scale additional resources for other AWS services. With AWS Auto Scaling, your applications always have the right resources at the right time.
It's easy to get started with AWS Auto Scaling using the AWS Management Console, the command line interface, or the SDK. AWS Auto Scaling is available at no additional charge. You only pay for the AWS resources needed to run your applications and the fees for monitoring with Amazon CloudWatch.
- What is Green Hat SEO
- Why did Rebekah Cox leave Quora
- What are some ClickFunnels examples
- Which Indian film has the best climax
- How bad was your monday
- What are some legitimate wholesale clothing websites
- Can you pretend you're a private investigator?
- Can non-doctors open a pharmacy
- Is Donald Trump the next Herbert Hoover
- What is a human resource manager
- What black on black crime perpetuates
- How much is ambergris worth per pound
- Do male enhancement devices really work?
- What helped you quit smoking?
- Where can the Chinese emigrate?
- Can I play Fortnite in Google Stadia?
- Why do people fear their fears
- Will natural gas recover
- Who are Facebook's competitors
- What operating system do ATMs use
- What do tourists think of Singapore?
- Who is this painting from 1
- How do Americans see refugees
- How do dogs choose their owners