I eat too much bread
Bread: This is what happens to your body when you eat it every day
A delicious bread is not only a delicious snack at any time of the day, it can also be topped with a variety of toppings and served both as a sweet and savory dish. However, 100 grams of whole grain bread already contains 15 grams of carbohydrates, which is why traditional baked goods are increasingly falling into disrepute. We have already found out that there are a large number of foods that contain even larger amounts of carbohydrates. Now we want to take another closer look at the bread and have found out what effects - including positive and negative - traditional pastries have on our body if we eat them every day.
1. Your stomach is bloated
If the stomach puffs up after eating bread, many often suspect a gluten intolerance. Researchers at the German University of Hohenheim found, however, that on the one hand the chemical composition, but also the preparation of the dough are important factors that cause a bloated stomach. Many pasta products, especially those from industrial production, have a ripening time of just one hour, although they would normally need significantly more. The fact that the walking process is not sufficiently advanced can lead to digestive problems later when consuming the pastry.
2. You do not lose weight
If the good slice of bread is really on your menu every day, you could find it difficult to lose weight. The latest studies in particular show that the ketogenic diet in particular can achieve incredible weight loss successes. However, this is based on the avoidance of carbohydrate-containing foods such as cereal products, legumes or tuber vegetables. If we no longer consume all of this, the body falls back on fats from our liver, which are converted into ketone bodies, which ultimately mean energy production for our body and would cause the pounds to melt away. 😉
3. You have food cravings
Even if a good snack will fill you up, this feeling is not long-lasting, especially with baked goods made from wheat flour, which contain short-chain carbohydrates. In contrast to a low-carb diet, which is characterized by the intake of a lot of fiber and proteins, the blood sugar level shoots up for a short time and then quickly falls again, so that you immediately become hungry again.
4. You support muscle building
Of course, in order to build muscle with bread, you shouldn't rely on the industrial white bread, but rather choose a fresh black bread from the baker. Because this contains 30 grams of carbohydrates per 100 grams, which are important if we want an athletic body. In addition, this type of bread also contains 8 grams of protein, which again supports muscle building.
5. You control headaches
As a quick solution to headache counteracting, next to the pain pill, the big glass of water comes first for many. Of course, it is also extremely important that we supply our body with enough of the cool water throughout the day. Just as important, however, are carbohydrates! In order for our brain to be able to fully utilize its performance, it needs around 200 grams a day. So anyone who has fresh bread on their menu in the morning and evening supports this process and even reduces the risk of headaches or poor concentration. 🙏🏼
You might also be interested in these articles:
Eat the right breakfast: the best tips for a flat stomach
Lose weight: This is how you save 500 calories a day - without even realizing it
- Why is SPSS better than Excel
- What are some interesting etymological facts
- What powers would I achieve through telekinesis
- Is working for NASA a stressful job
- What does CPL Affiliate Marketing mean
- How do Catholics and Methodists differ?
- What is upwork coms monthly income
- What is a back pressure steam turbine
- Which calibers are often used in crime
- Can my PC run 1
- What is the average salary in Sweden
- Love is recognized in a smile
- Did it save your life to go vegan?
- Why should India become a developed country
- What do middle school girls talk about
- What is it like to work for ADP
- How is the Greek health system unique
- How many grams are in an ounce
- What's the strangest unsolved mystery
- What is effective customer service
- Did Agatha Christie kill her husband
- How bad is Chow Mein for you
- Does Ritalin work for people without ADHD
- Why don't people like widows
- Are US coins a good investment?
- What is overweight for 180
- How do I boil water
- How can I avoid processed foods
- Where do Siths go after they die
- How do you feel about chinese food
- How do I do tutorials for YouTube
- At what age are farm animals slaughtered
- Have you experienced racism in Japan?