Who can beat Brock Lesnar in WWE
RAW: Roman Reigns and Brock Lesnar have to take it
With the Royal Rumble in front of the door, the events of RAW roll over. Roman Reigns has to take just as much as Brock Lesnar, women are also doing well.
The Balor Club challenges Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins & Jason Jordan
Sasha Banks & Bayley defeat Mandy Rose & Sonya Deville
- Matt Hardy defeats Curt Hawkins
After a long period of mental confusion, Matt Hardy found himself solid again on the latest edition of RAW. Under the theme of "woken", he gave Hawkins no chance and took a quick win. Then there was a star down with Bray Wyatt in the ring.
The Miz challenges Roman Reigns
The A-Lister reported back to RAW with Curtis Axel and Bo Dallas and immediately demanded a rematch for his Intercontinental Championship, which he lost to Reings. General Manager Kurt Angle started the fight on January 22nd - RAW celebrates its 25th birthday on this day.
- Cedric Alexander defeats Enzo Amore
- Titus Worldwide visits Cesaro & Sheamus
Cesaro and Sheamus will get a rematch for their tag team titles at Royal Rumbledas, but suffered at RAW. In a crazy final action, Apollo Crews escaped a Brogue Kick by Moonsault on Cesaro. O'Neil took the chance to roll up against Sheamus.
Braun Strowman attacks Brock Lesnar and Kane
The Rumble will be a Triple Threat Match between Strowman, Lesnar and Kane. The Monster Among Men sent a clear message beforehand and beat up both opponents. Lesnar was attacked on the ramp by Kane after a promo by Paul Heyman.
They both fought their way to the backstage area where Strowman intervened. With one of the boxes standing around, he first knocked out Kane before he also checked Lesnar. To top it off, Lesnar drew a scaffolding to fall on his two opponents.
- Samoa Joe defeats Rhyno
- Nia Jax attacks Asuka
Alexa Bliss continues to play her games. The champion convinced Nia Jax to attack Asuka. The Irresistible Force surprised the Japanese with an attack during her entry into the ring and made a statement shortly before the women's first Royal Rumble match.
The Balor Club defeats Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins & Jason Jordan
In the first segment of the evening, Jordan had announced that he would be the strongest trio in the WWE together with Rollins and Reigns. That could not be confirmed: Jordan caused a mess in the ring, which distracted the referee.
Reigns had to keep things tidy, but it was distracted. Jordan, trying to help, helped Rollins to his feet, but helped Balor to take the decisive action to the pin. Afterwards there was even more beating for the already beaten trio.
The Miz and his helpers intervened after the fight ended and knocked Reigns out. At the end of the show there was even the Shiel triple power bomb by Miz, Axel and Dallas against Reigns.
- What is the use of soot
- Can ugly men look good
- Which camera should I buy for photography?
- What are millimeters
- How is it healthier to be a vegetarian?
- What do you think of bubble tea
- What is a B2C marketer
- Digital marketing increases e-commerce sales
- Why is life so overwhelming
- Which is the best luau on Oahu
- Can I learn Biblical Hebrew quickly?
- How did you get enlightenment
- Why does Quora not allow image comments
- How accurate are the sibling DNA tests
- Stopping masturbation increases penis size
- Smoking 1 cigarette a day is good
- Why are people offended by honesty
- How do I use TensorFlow
- How do people behave less intelligently?
- Monosodium glutamate causes cancer
- Can ANSYS Workbench be used online?
- Why is UNIQLO always sold out
- Where can I get high quality newsletter services
- How can poor countries get rich