Why aren't we all the same?
Inequality: Why we don't all have to have the same amount
- My counter-program - for common sense and solidarity
- Written by: Sahra Wagenknecht
- Voiced by: Viola Müller
- Playing time: 12 hours and 20 minutes
Urban, diverse, cosmopolitan, individualistic - for many today, the left is primarily a question of lifestyle. Political concepts for social cohesion fall by the wayside, as do poorly paid women, poor immigrant children, exploited contract workers and large parts of the middle class. Whether in the USA or Europe: Those who concentrate on gender asterisks instead of equal opportunities and thereby neglect the culture and sense of belonging of the majority of the population are working into the hands of the political right.
- 5 out of 5 stars
Objective, proportionate sense of reality
- By Madame Réalité Most helpful 04/15/2021
- Work permit Singapore procedure
- How does an ordinary acting day go?
- Why don't permanent magnets wear out?
- People are usually nice as they seem
- Why Are American Hospitals Privately Owned?
- How is Japan so developed
- What are the best sounding phonemes
- What is the best web scraping software
- How was your first blind date experience
- We technically live in space
- Should I work for KFC or McDonalds?
- There is a 4 dollar bill
- How difficult is investment banking
- Smart people are more paranoid
- Should I take multivitamin tablets regularly?
- What is a nature reserve
- How is junk food dangerous
- Microtransactions kill gambling
- Some whites are xenophobic
- How do we improve health care
- Was Donald Trump's impeachment justified?
- Are INFJ narcissistic people
- How do you call out a lieutenant
- Why do so many people hate patriotism
- Intellectual property is a natural right
- What is the least popular British food
- Why do people prefer extroverted leaders
- How can I use Instagram for marketing
- Is married to Mamta Banerjee
- What are 3 scientific traits on Venus
- Why are most of the lower class people negative
- Do girls feel good during sex?
- What are expat-friendly cities in China