How is your team structure
Development and management of agile team structures
What is it about?
As never before, companies and their managers and employees need to be flexible and open to ongoing changes and adjustments.
This concerns, among other things, the fulfillment of individualized customer needs and market conditions, as well as the increase in effectiveness and speed. In order to be competitive “externally”, companies are increasingly changing their internal structures. Flatter hierarchies and independently working teams open up more flexible and timely options for action.
Around the turn of the millennium, some young people talked about their jobs when they talked about programming new computer programs in a party atmosphere. Once ridiculed, the idea of thinking and living work in a completely different way has, however, also reached many companies. Established companies also want to learn from the agility of up-and-coming startups, and with good reason:
- Technological progress today is faster than our learning curve. Dealing with growing complexity and “ignorance” requires new decision heuristics for managers and new ways of working together.
- Disruptive innovations and digitization enable new business models and the development of global markets. At the same time, it forces companies to constantly question and continuously adapt their strategies.
- Generation Y and Z shape our society with their values as customers, employees and managers. One of the greatest challenges for organizations is to attract, retain and motivate these young people. Managers have to learn to give up control and power. It is also important to strengthen your self-perception and often also to deal with a shift in personal values. And that is demanding. When it comes to team management, great importance is attached to teammates who work effectively. "Mixed" team structures "are considered to be trend-setting. In addition to classically working team colleagues who work in precisely defined areas of responsibility, so-called agile teams are created that can be used flexibly in terms of time and project. And there are team members who are changing and want to be more agile. All three team structures have different demands and both employees and managers have to develop new skills and attitudes in order to meet the increasing demands. The management of different team structures requires special knowledge and skills. Managers should be able to assess which team structures they need in order to meet the requirements of the company. In addition, they have to reliably assess the team potential of the respective employees, decide in which team structure each one fits best and is to be promoted individually.
Your personal benefit
The participants deal with the requirements in their work area and the necessary team structures.
You will learn to realistically assess employee potential and the right team structure and to promote it individually. They know how to develop different characters and needs in good time to meet the new requirements in the team. They recognize the signals when an employee is under or overburdened and react accordingly. The goal is versatile and flexible employees who support the manager's goals and move the company forward. With appropriately deployed employees who grow with their tasks, good results can be achieved and the level of motivation can be kept high.
The seminar shows why "Business Agility" is not a fashion trend in management, but a survival program for the organizational future. It illuminates what is actually behind the term "agility" and what is necessary to turn a sluggish, adapted organization into a vital, powerful company. In addition to the presentation of some important agile methods and tools, the participants will focus on how an agile culture is established in the company. Managers learn how to apply agile principles in their area of responsibility and how to build flexible structures step by step and develop independent teams.
What is actually behind "Business Agility"
- Fad or Megatrend? - Understand agile management from its origins
- The secret of "Agile" - the connection between old values and new scientific knowledge
- This is agile! - Models, methods, principles and tools
Agile tuning - clear starting conditions for agile renewal
- Adoption vs. Transformation - Where should the journey go?
- Inventory - possibilities and limits on the employee side
- Between aspiration and reality - tuning the "agile" goals
Agile management - building blocks of vital work
- Agile leadership - professions, liberated, connected - basics and characteristics of agile leadership
- Agile processes - new momentum for the organization - agile methods & tools
- Agile structures: boss with a difference - building agile teams
Agile culture - adaptability that comes from within
- Basis of the transformation - the culture model according to William Schneider
- Dealing with human ambivalences - understanding the soul, changing the mindset
- Extended leverage - the second dimension of agile principles and tools
Agile leadership style
- Self-reflection and use of ratio, emotion and intuition
- Leadership with high market dynamics, transparency and corporate responsibility
- Teams motivate when there is high pressure to innovate and “radical” customer orientation
- Integrate employees depending on the situation and encourage personal responsibility
- Live a new culture of error and promote transparency
- Encourage and challenge heterogeneous team members individually
- Successful cooperation with process partners
- Establishing and maintaining network partnerships
Trainer input, reflection exercises, work on the practical cases of the participants, practical simulation, collegial advice, small group exercises, exchange of experiences in plenary, anchor exercises, effective self-control, learning transfer and self-control according to the W&P concept "Practice transfer and sustainability"
We're really glad. Any questions?
Feel free to give us a call. Or simply write to us using our contact form.
To contact form
- Why are cloudy nights warmer
- What would gun laws do
- Everything is coded in English
- What meat do the Vietnamese traditionally eat
- How do I advertise my company newsletter
- What causes an inguinal hernia after gallbladder surgery
- Why was dark matter not observed directly
- Why did Quora suspend my account
- Which country is culturally closest to China
- Executed deserters in Great Britain during World War II
- What is general science
- Is the Modi government better than UPA
- When is a nap considered sleep?
- What is a sense of nationalism
- How many hundredweight are in a barrel
- How can I help my homeless mother
- Which African countries should migrate?
- How many crores are I billions of dollars
- Is shrimp good for weight loss
- Do we really need money to survive?
- Is Volvo a luxury brand
- How can I become a local doctor
- How is Malaysia for international students
- When does Karnataka become independent from India?
- How does a crab patty taste
- How safe is it to travel in Pakistan
- Jewelers will buy diamonds
- Are red and purple complementary colors
- What allies does the USA have right now?
- Nice is really worth France
- What do coyotes eat
- Is socionics better than the MBTI
- Which is the best country for indians