What is sacred in Argentina
A warm Christmas: this is the best way to spend your Christmas in Argentina
As with us, the Argentines also celebrate Advent with pretty wreaths made of fir branches and candles. The Christmas tree is usually erected on December 8th "Día de la Inmaculada Concepción de la Virgen María" - to commemorate Mary's conception.
Since Argentina is a very Catholic country, many families go to the on the afternoon of the 24th Church. The actual family dinner usually starts at 10 o'clock in the evening and is rounded off with wonderful fireworks at midnight. Then the presents for the children take place. Depending on the family tradition, the party usually lasts until morning. Young people also like to go in after midnight Night clubs.
December 25th and 26th
On the Christmas holidays family and friends are visited, leftovers from the day before are eaten and other presents are exchanged. Some of the believers go to church again on these days.
Holy Three Kings
Unlike ours, children do not put theirs on St. Nicholas' Day Shoes outside the door to find presents in it the next morning. This tradition takes place on the day of the Magi. Instead of milk and biscuits for Santa Claus, children provide Straw and water ready for the camels of kings.
- How are the Taiwanese
- How to cook dried chickpeas
- Who pays for cashback
- What are the most intuitive AP courses
- Why can't we eat boar meat?
- Is math everywhere
- What's your New Year's Eve story
- Most intelligent people are introverted
- Should I take an AP course online?
- What's your favorite hike in Maui
- What kind of advertisements are getting your attention
- What products do you sell online
- What are healthy pre-workouts
- Isn't it bad to read books
- Are there still vertically written languages today?
- Feel constantly sleepy while studying
- Can submarines recognize people?
- Americans like Australians
- NDTV is a bootlicker of Congress
- What are the benefits of multiculturalism
- Who can conclude a valid contract
- What makes a word beautiful
- Promote compliance with bullies
- Are you listening to your husband