Doctors drop babies
Waiting for excuse - Doctor drops newborn baby on his head - father films everything
Every parent's nightmare: the baby slips out of their hands, falls and lands on its head. This is what a married couple from Arizona experienced. There, a doctor dropped her daughter on a table just seconds after she was born.
In a video that Derrick and Monique Rodgers published on Facebook, you can see how their seconds-old daughter Morgan slips out of the hand of the hospital employee and lands her head on a table. A nurse grabs the baby and prevents it from falling off the table and onto the floor.
Parents were not informed of the incident
"I have the feeling that she was treated like a sack of potatoes," said Monique Rodgers to "abc15". Her husband had recorded the birth of the twins on video and with it the doctor's mishap. He confronted him with the situation. “I said to him, 'You dropped my baby,'” Rodgers recalls, loudly “abc15”. “He had a nonchalant look on his face. Then I showed him the video and he was silent. "
In her post, Monique Rodgers writes: “I was never informed that she was dropped. (...) I want to prevent this from happening to other children who are born in this hospital. "
Baby suffers from brain hemorrhage
Five days after the incident, Morgan was found to have small brain bleeding on an ultrasound that did not require treatment. The couple is not sure whether the bleeding came from the fall or was due to the fact that the little twin girl was born prematurely and with a low weight (around 1,500 grams). Monique Rodgers and her husband were also not informed about the test and its results. They didn't find out about it until two and a half months later. “When I approached her doctor about another matter,” writes the mother.
According to "abc15", the girl is now doing well. The family is still waiting for an apology.
From RND / mat
- What breed of pit bulls have blue eyes?
- What do Americans think of the Chinese?
- Are there white privileges in Vietnam?
- How do I add pictures to comments
- What fees does Steam charge developers
- Why do you consider yourself an intellectual
- What are the dangerous beaches in India
- Where can I buy Brazilian bikini bottoms
- Why do you need love
- What were Einstein's views on evolution?
- Why should I never eat salads
- Why is evil seen as evil?
- Should the US end immigration
- Helps drinking water with cholesterol
- Why does nobody care about human nutrition?
- Why do most people like cricket
- Which countries do not have free health care?
- Blockchain was invented for Bitcoin
- Are people born with an ego
- What can the USA learn from Malaysia
- What's on your pc
- What are your personal beliefs
- Why are pencils dangerous in space?
- What is B2B Marketing