A fool knows he's a fool
Translation of "the fool" in English
Documents Corporate solutions Conjugation Definitions Spell check Help & about
These examples may contain rude words based on your search.
These examples may contain colloquial words based on your search.
But the fool has magical powers.
I'll tell you - the fool shouldn't go about business.
I speak to you - the fool should not be engaged in affairs.
Has a bag full of pills the fool also left there.
The dummy also left a pocketful of pills containing a felonious substance.
His friend, the fool is dead.
He deserves it the fool.
"dear man" writes the fool!
Basically he was the fool.
Benny ... omega male. He is the fool.
Or I am the fool- to always dream of something like that.
Or I am the fool, for ever dreaming of such a thing.
To his own ruin, obtained the fool Knowing it splits its head and destroys its inner goodness.
To his own ruin the fool gains knowledge, for it cleaves his head and destroys his innate goodness.
Once upon a time, Khiana had been a powerful enemy of Rashid, but the fool was desperate.
Once Khiana had been a great foe to Rashid, but the fool had grown desperate.
And Gabriel, the fool, had taken the bait.
There is no shame the fool to be
It is possible that I the fool am that, without knowing it, something went wrong.
It could be possible that I'm the fool, that without knowing something went wrong.
His tsar names as the fool - the greatest blow that man can get.
The tsar calls him the fool - the biggest blow which the person can receive.
Suddenly the Harlequin will be sad forever, Self-admiring his sad face, What if the fool his stupid appearance is forgotten on his normal face ?!
Suddenly, the harlequin will grow sad for good, Admiring himself his face so sad, What, if the fool his own stupid look On his normal face will just forget ?!
The fool just told them they have nothing to lose.
The fool has just told them they've got nothing to lose.
The foolwho lost him should have been more careful.
The fool, who lost him / it, should have been careful better.
The fool sees the solution and the wizard leads him to see it.
The fool sees the solution the magician intends him to see.
The fool seeks undeserved recognition, rank among the monks, authority over the monasteries, and honor among the householders.
The fool Seeks undeserved reputation, precedence among monks, authority over monasteries, and honor among householders.
Possibly inappropriate content examples are used only to help you translate the word or expression searched in various contexts. They are not selected or validated by us and can contain inappropriate terms or ideas. Please report examples to be edited or not to be displayed. Rude or colloquial translations are usually marked in red or orange.No results found for this meaning.
Results: 81. Exact: 81. Elapsed time: 104 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Expression index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- How painful is childbirth scientifically
- How does the binomial theorem work
- Heliotrope is toxic to cats
- Can I buy a tranquilizer gun?
- Why do astronomers believe in dark matter
- How do I report vandalism on Quora
- How is the Greek health system unique
- Which is better NITIE or IITB design
- Did Shiv Sena betray the BJP
- What does this symbol mean in the law
- What is the significance of the matrix inversion
- How do I learn to analyze algorithm complexity
- Do you think Aronian will dethrone Carlsen?
- What percentage of Jews are millionaires?
- How much does a good GPA cost
- What are the five odd numbers
- How do I use TensorFlow
- Support other countries gun laws
- Can you survive if you only eat fish?
- What is bipolar personality disorder
- Are atheists materialistic based on ideology
- What year was the penny introduced?
- Have you ever killed someone in India
- What are the characteristics of developmental psychology