Is it necessary to eat less during a diet
Brain performance increases with a reduction in calories
Since female mice have a higher risk of dementia than male mice (which, by the way, is the same in humans), Ginsberg's team observed a group of female mice.
Half of the group received normal food in terms of calories. The calorie content of the feed for the remaining animals was reduced by thirty percent.
In the middle and high adulthood of the mice, the researchers examined the hippocampal region of the animals. This is the area of the brain that shows signs of Alzheimer's earliest.
It was found that a low-calorie diet, through its influence on 900 genes, ensured that the mice in question were protected from Alzheimer's.
Less performers do better in the intelligence test
A study by the Society for Neuroscience In 2013.
Professor Li-Huei Tsai and colleagues also researched the relationship between dietary calorie intake and memory problems, and discovered that a 30% reduction in calories improved results on intelligence and memory tests.
So if you are one of those people who eat healthy and balanced, but always “like a sparrow” in terms of quantity, but feel good and cheerful, then stick with it. Don't be fooled into doing something unhealthy.
And if your family includes such a little eater, then just make sure that he eats wholesome and varied foods, but do not force him to consume large amounts of food.
Fewer eaters may still have that healthy eating instinct that many of us have lost today and that protects against obesity and all the problems associated with civilization.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- Priv. Doz. Stephen. D. Ginsberg et al., “Calorie-Restricting Diets Slow Aging, Study Finds”, NYU Langone Medical Center, November 2014, (Study Shows Low Calorie Diet Slows Aging)
- Priv. Doz. Li-Huei Tsai et al., “Reducing caloric intake delays nerve cell loss”, Society for Neuroscience, May 2013, (Reduction of calorie intake delays nerve cell loss)
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind that arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- How to properly clean opal rings
- Eating frogs spiders
- Dairy farmers in Canada are rich
- What is hedonism
- How are B2B email lists beneficial?
- I would study better at night
- How do you talk to someone safely
- How do you start writing a book
- Why do the Russians drink so much
- What are some deep web porn websites
- How can a dimension exist
- Why there aren't vertical farms that keep spreading
- What are some unknown facts about the world
- What does gender equality mean to you
- Why is UC Berkeley a good school
- White people live in Ghana
- Is it worth repeating the IIT JEE
- Who can change his religion
- 30 out of 10 are 10 of them
- Does jogging work against thin legs?
- How do narcissistic fathers treat their daughters
- Are Chinese friends less reliable?
- All fruit seeds are very dangerous
- What is 1 3 6 2